|The use of the script in the AJAX call on the page, msgaccess , in automated data systems is prohibited. Organizations using the script in this way will be blocked. The proper method to collect data from this site is by following this specification, DDS protocol The script and page will be altered to stop this abuse.|
- GOES DCS - General information about the Geostationary Operational Environmental Satellite Data Collection System (GOES DCS)
- Area Coverage - Information about the land area coverage of the GOES satellites.
- Wallops Island - NOAA Command and Data Acquisition (CDA) facility information
- System Data Access - How to gain access to the data.
Emergency Data Distribution Network (EDDN)
- Overview - Overview of the Emergency Data Distribution Network (EDDN)
- 8.1 Meter Antenna - 8.1 Meter GOES Receiving Antenna
- 7.5 Meter Antenna - 7.5 Meter GOES Receiving Antenna
- 3.8 Meter Antenna - 3.8 Meter GOES Backup Receiving Antenna
- 2.4 Meter Antenna - 2.4 Meter GOES Receiving Antenna
Local Readout Ground Station (LRGS)
- Message Access - LRGS Message Access
- DCP Field Test - Low-Bandwidth Message Access
- Configuration Repository - Platform Metadata
DocumentationA collection of User Manuals, FAQs and other helpful information data relay users.
- Installation Instructions
- Users Guide, Version 6.0 ( PDF format )